Saturday, July 30, 2016

Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes #26



I continue my look at the Mark Waid/Barry Kitson threeboot Legion over on the Legion of Super-Bloggers. This week I covered Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes #26. Here is a link:
http://legionofsuperbloggers.blogspot.com/2016/07/threeboot-supergirl-and-legion-of-super_29.html


This issue was a doozy, linking the robot rebellion, the Dominator plot, and the Wanderers subplots into one big arc. Add to that some more Supergirl mysteries and a new look at the Ranzz family and this issue is a winner.

Go check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great issue Anj, and great review as always. Definately things have come to a head, and
I LOVE how Supergirl and Mon-El are at the center of things. In hindsight, I do have to
wonder now about Mon-El's comment about how they'll meet again when she returns to the 21st
century. Was it a taste of things to come, especially in light of Braniac / World of New
Krypton / War of the Supermen? Or something else?

I'm still amazed how well Supergirl just fit in with this team, and how beautifully Waid
wrote her, compared to what was going on in her own title till Gates and Igle took over
circa issue #34. Love where things went from here, and I can't say it enough, but I would've
loved it seeing Supergirl stay with this team longer in the formal leadership capacity
post-Dominator Crisis, especially with Waid at the helm, story-wise.

Can't wait for next issue's review!


Regards